Monday, July 23, 2012

Time flies

It has been a year since I last blog! WOAH! Hahahaha time really flies....

Alright, let pictures do the talking :)

Taiwan trip, December 2011.

It was really fun! Hope I will have the time to blog about Taiwan soon. I want to go there again!!!! Probably this year? :P HAHA

September 2011, with Bb's family at Bosses Restaurant :-)

February 2012, drinking with his Cousins!!

February 2012, CNY visit. His grandpa :-)

February/March 2012, CNY.

February 2012.

 Valentine's day at Sibu island with Helin and Victor! :) It was really fun! I miss snorkeling. :-( After Sibu I told myself I want to snorkel again!! Really fun to hang out with them haha especially one of them is my bestfriend!!! Knew each other for 5 going 6 years. Although we only get to meet once every few weeks but our friendship never fades. When we have the time, we will always call each other and talk nonstop hahah!! Love you ah Helin!!! This friendship will last!!! I hope Xoxo

 Bb is a pig always sleep sleep sleep!! :P

Love this picture so much!!! :D


January 2012.

At Henderson waves with Cousins!! It's a nice place to chill hahaha. Went there yesterday with Shiying, Yousoon, Eric and Shiqi. Bought tidbits and I kept eating nonstop hahah really getting fatter! KIT KAT JELLY SWEETS OH NO :-(





January 2012, at Meiji's house :-)

February 2012, Company dinner!


X-Craft! We will always hang out together once every few months!!! Hanging out with them can be very fun too. I miss all the outings, chalet and not forgetting the stay at Meiji's house during Christmas, New year etc!!!! :)




 February 2012, CNY.

April 2012, Supper at Swee Choon!

Hang out with this clique once in awhile! They are funny people, hahaha. All enlisting this year, including my bb also! :-(


December 2012.

November 2011, at MBS.


February 2012, CNY.

July 2012, at Steph's house.

Love to hang out with this couple!! They are always so funny and crazy. We drink, laugh, play like nobody business!!! Up till now, I'm glad the four of us still meet up sometimes ;) I want more of this!! I hope these friendships will last for a lifetime!!

Ronald's birthday!!



Love to hang out with this awesome clique. I miss those days when we used to slack at the river after drinking, play truth or dare and did many stupid stuff. Hahaha. I'm really glad we all still get to meet up almost every week for movies, drinks etc. You guys are awesome in many ways. Worry for my studies.. especially Ronald, who never fails to ask "you got study anot!!!!!" Not forgetting Bifang, ask me to study hard! "rmb youre not studying alone, a lot of people studying w you mentally, JIAYOU:D" Feel so touched.. ;') Not forgetting the rest like Marcus, Sanpeng etc also. MOST IMPORTANTLY MY BABY! Say about you below ok ;P They are really awesome love them ;) really hope these friendships will last for a life time!!!! 

Oh ya!! Went Tioman with some of them too!! It was really really fun. HAHA snorkeling at Tioman was so much prettier than Sibu! You know why?? Cause we get to travel out of the island and snorkel somewhere in the middle of the sea. THE FISHES ARE SO PRETTY REALLY!!!! Those who never snorkel before should really try!!! I bet you won't regret.. unless you are afraid of fishes? But don't worry the fishes won't come and bite you etc unless you go and provoke them. Hahaha.

17th birthday!!!




Thanks John for the gift!!! 

He is like a daddy to me! I really thank him for everything for the past few years!!! :) 



Hoho, thanks baby for the surprises!!! You are an awesome bf really! I love you so so so much!!!! 






BB's 20th birthday this year!!!

Hehe I wanna thank baby for these 1y2m plus for always supporting me, being by my side.. When I'm down you're always there for me. You never give up hope on me, no matter how bad my results are, you will never look down on me. You always believe in me. Words can't describe how well you treat me, what to say to you.. I'm not good at expressing myself! But I really appreciate all the things that you have done for me. Thanks baby!!! ♥ love you so so much much much much haha.

.
.
Alright!! That's all for today, i'm going to sleep now damn tired. They are more pictures which are not uploaded, will upload only when I have the time!!! BYEBYE ;)

No comments: