Monday, September 24, 2012

Last Friday.

Meet up with the guys for dinner @ Austwine at Farmart! The guys become crazy after enlisting HAHAH keep singing army songs etc etc haha buay tahan!!! Chit chat till 1plus 2am, decided to head over to Utown cause bifang wanted to study! I don't want to waste my time doing nothing so I study as well :-) They are awesome friends! They taught me the questions I don't know how to do patiently.. trying to think of the easiest method to explain to me and even change the question to test me. I know they meant well for me. :-) THEY ARE SO AWESOME CAN!!! I can really feel that they really want me to do well. Even after we left Utown, Ronald still asking whether i know how to do those questions and ask me to practice more!
Headed home at about 5am in the morning? So tired!

Well, not all friends are like that... as in really!!! Some don't even give a shit about you. No offence but really.. some say they will help you, they are willing to, but all bull shit!! When you ask them for help, they just ignore you or give you all kind of excuses.. I know they have their own things to do as well.. but at least don't ignore or what la.. like serious.. don't make promises that you can't keep. After so many things, I told myself not to rely on my friends anymore.   

Ok... i know i love to rant ;-(

Ok back to topic!! I really love to hang out with that clique.. I feel very comfortable when I'm with them. :-) They are all 20 years old and I'm the only one who is 18 this year but not officially 18!! I'm afraid i might be a burden to them when hanging out with them but they never blame me before!! I really hope December faster come soon  ;-) Can't wait to see them next week!!!

Saturday.

Boyfriend came to pick me up and we headed to Chevrons to get his army stuff. Had dinner at Pizza hut with Jinhao they all. After dinner caught TED.


It's a very nice show!! :-) SO CUTEEEEEEEEE.

After movie went mac, chit chat and awhile more boyfriend sent me home!

Boyfriend book in yesterday! Miss him so much :-(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Мне посоветовали сайт, с огромным количеством информации по интересующей Вас теме.Могу советовать Вам посетить сайт, для котором есть избыток информации по этому вопросу. [url=http://tutledy.ru/kachestva-muzhchin/88-kakim-dolzhen-byt-nastoyashchiy-muzhchina.html]каким должен быть настоящий мужчина[/url]