Monday, November 05, 2012

HI GUYS

Time files really fast. It's 1st of Nov already!!! WOW.

One and a half more months to my birthday, hah can't wait!!! I seriously cannot believe one year past so fast... I really miss my secondary school life. There were times when I nearly wanted to give up on my studies.. I know it sounds stupid. But everytime I told myself, it's just O level... it's one of the basics.. if I gave up on my Os, how am i gonna survive during poly or maybe even uni? If i can't even handle this little stress. I told myself I must get through this.. if not people will look down on me :-(

I wanna thank my boy for always being there for me. You understand me the most and i love you!!!! Muackmuack. 

.
.

Overdue pictures

 With Bifang! I look damn weird here haha


 heheehehe


MY GIRLS! Love every single one of them so much! We have been through so much.... muacks!!

This photo was taken on Steph's birthday which was 2 month plus ago!! I really miss hanging out with this couple! It has been 2 months since we last hang out!! OMG :( Must meet up soon!!!! I'm free after thursday!
.
.
OK THAT'S ALL BYE GUYS! 

No comments: